Terms and Conditions
While care is taken to ensure that the description of facilities and services of Island Leisure Resort is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded and on occasion taken out of service. Island Leisure Resort cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent, of our property’s facilities and services. Property room photos may not be specific to the actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only.
Management of Island Leisure Resort may refuse to provide accommodation to any person entering into a legal contract to purchase accommodation:
- Who is considered to be intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs.
- Who is noisy and boisterous.
- Who cannot pay for their accommodation in advance.
- Who does not finalise their accommodation account upon arrival.
- Who cannot provide photo ID.
- Who cannot supply a security deposit or their credit card.
- Who is under the age of 18 and is not accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Island Leisure Resort is a family resort. We enforce a strict 'no party' policy. We do not accept Full Moon or Schoolies Bookings. Group bookings must be arranged directly with management.
Cancellation and Refunds
Island Leisure Resort can sometimes include third party products in special packages. As an agent on behalf of this product or service, Island Leisure Resort shall not be liable under any circumstances for any failure by those service providers to fulfil their obligations nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those service providers following the acceptance of the booking by them. All vouchers issued are subject to the terms and conditions specified by those service providers.
Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various governments are your responsibility. Every effort is made to ensure that information on our website is correct. Information and rates are subject to change without notice.
- Guests are expected to behave in a manner that is conducive to the safety, comfort and convenience of other guests within the property.
- A breach of any house rule may result in the summary eviction of the offender at the discretion of the manager.
- A breach of house rules includes:
- Noisy, offensive and/or unruly behaviour;
- Damage to or destruction of property;
- Improper or unseemly conduct;
- Use of illegal substances;
- Bringing extra people onto the property;
- Any act or omission that, in the opinion of the manager, adversely affects or brings discredit upon the manager, owner or other guests.
- In the event of an eviction, all monies will be forfeited.
Only resort guests are permitted to be on the resort premises. Day visitors must obtain prior approval from management before entering the resort premises and a fee applies for day visitors who use resort facilities. Management may refuse to allow visitors to enter the resort premises at their discretion.
We strongly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurance at the time of booking. We suggest that the policy should include, but not be limited to, the following cover – loss of money through cancellation and medical expenses.